Covid-19 Video Production Guidelines
To help protect both our team and yours, we will be strictly following these Covid-19 guidelines on set.
As the UK starts to ease out of lock down, Volta Media House are now returning to set, helping our clients to share impact-full and thought provoking videos with their customers & fans.
We will be strictly following these Covid-19 guidelines to help protect both our team and yours.
On Set Covid Guidelines
- PPE: Everyone on set must be wearing face masks at all times (with the exception of on screen talent, who must be wearing a face mask when the cameras are not rolling).
- Hand Sanitisers: Hands must be washed regularly with soap & warm water, or with alcohol based hand sanitisers. At least every 30 minutes.
- Social Distancing: Those on set must maintain at least 2 meters distance between each other at all times.
- Disinfection: The set must be disinfected prior to shooting, as well as once shooting is complete.
- Catering: Catering will not be provided on set, with all talent and crew asked to bring in their own food.
- Screening: In the day prior to the shoot, we will email out some Covid-19 screening questions to all cast and crew. These must be answered prior to filming taking place, and if anything changes between answering the questions and the shoot beginning, you must notify our team.
Covid Screening Questions
- Have you had a fever of felt feverish in the last 14 days?
- Are you having any shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing?
- Do you have a new persistent cough?
- Do you have any other flu like symptoms, e.g. headache fatigue or gastrointestinal upset?
- Have you experienced a recent loss of taste and smell?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed Covid-19 positive patients?
- Have you travelled in the past 14 days outside of the UK?
- Are you awaiting Covid 19 test results?
Sign in below or to join the conversation.